Sunday, April 5, 2009

The One in Heels...

So, it's been way too long since I have posted. Mostly because I have been lazy about taking pictures of my projects. Today I feel very accoplished, so I thought I would finally update this... I finished a couple of projects I was working on, two set of notcards for friends of my mother's and my Happy Spring cards. I forgot to make an extra Spring card, so that picture will have to wait until I can make another one. Here are some pictures of the shoe cards I made.

I used the shoe cut from the Wedding Cricut cartridge and welded it into a square cutout from a card. I ran the top layer cut of the shoe thru the stickermaker and covered some with glitter, some with flock, and some with these really cool micro marbles I found at Michaels. I think the black, red, and white colors turned out well.

I hope my mom's friend likes them! The other set was the cross cards that I posted some time ago. Finally finished those too!


The one on the left here is flocked, and the one on the right is glittered. For some reason I didn't get a picture of the marbled one. Its too bad, they really are cool looking!


Here is a Thank You card that I made using the Gerbera Daisy that the Paper, Scissors, Ink lady designed in Design Studio. It is a fabulous cut, but looks like a hell of a lot of work. Glad she had the time to do it, because I never would have had the patience to do all that work! I think it looks particularly good int his stardream paper and Bling! Pink and Chocolate are my favorites! Well... maybe pink and green...

No comments: