Thursday, February 19, 2009

The One With The Crosses



My mom's good friend is a minister, and she also performed my grandfather's funeral service. Her message was fabulous and she is truly a gifted preacher. Her sermon was the only thing that abated my overwhelming saddness that day. Anyway, as a Thank You for all she did, and for being such a great friend to my mom, I decided I would make her a set of notecards. Here are some pictures of two that I have done. I think they will all be a bit different, we'll see how it goes...



















I bought the Wedding cartridge for my Cricut just for this purpose. I just LOVE this cross that is on there. Oh, yeah. I also bought it because I intend to make some cards for another one of my mom's friends that made us a TON of food for all my family during the chaos of the funeral and such. She is a shoe fanatic, and the Wedding cartridge has a really cute high heeled shoe on it too. I'll post pictures of those cards when I get them designed. Trying to get these done first.
Until next time...

1 comment:

Kevin Renz said...

Hi Erin,

Your cards look gorgeous and I'm positive they will be so appreciated! Thanks for coming to visit and commenting on the blog candy.