Sunday, May 3, 2009

The One When She Was TWO!!

I can't believe that my little girl is TWO! Well, two going on twenty, but two nonetheless. Here is a picture of her at her party today... I realize I am partial, but she is pretty darn cute... I called my BFF on the way home this morning with the cake, and told her that I distinctly remembered several years ago saying that I would NEVER buy any of this princess s**t if I had a girl, and lo and behold if I didn't have a carload of it this morning. Princess plates, napkins, balloons, and a cupcake cake in the shape of a crown. She quickly confirmed that I had indeed made that promise. Oh well, what can you do?? I concede that I gave in to the princess theme; however, I feel OK about it since my little one is just as apt to sit in the sand pile and fill a dump truck with dirt and pour it over her head. Good to be well rounded right??

So, after having a party for the princess and feeding the whole family lasagna for lunch (lasagna for 16 is quite the load of food), I am now printing out and assembling baby shower invitation for a friend at work. The only people I know who require 100 invitations for a baby shower. Holy cow. It is quite a project, and I will post pictures when I am done with them. For now, I am going to post a set of cards I did for my mom's birthday (which is 2 days before my little one's).




























No comments: